Attractive rustic contemporary home on level lot with a flowing creek in desirable Timber Creek. 2800 sq ft on .50 acre. Bright 20 x 15 Great Rm with Cathedral Ceiling and stone fireplace flanked by bookcases. 22 x 12 kitchen, breakfast with pass through and pantry. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom. Master with large walk-in and double closet. 40+ foot family room plus 46 x 20 unfinished area. 2 car garage. Wrap around deck. Appliances left as courtesy - No Warranties. Sold in current condition
Rosemary Huscher of C21 Mountain Lifestyles, Greenville Highway Office
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Hendersonville,
Vol. 42, Issue 05, Page 12.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Hot Air Heating
- Garage: 2 Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Parking: Parking in Driveway
- Fireplace: Fireplace(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Many Built-Ins, Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Water Utilities: City Water
- Waterfront: Stream/Creek
- Lot Size: Level
- Finished Basement: 876
- Additional Areas: 576